Calling Successful Bar and Restaurant Pros!
We're starting two series of content for front-of-house and back-of-house professionals of our great industry. "View From the Bar" will be a platform for bartenders, bar managers, managers, and owners/operators to dish on the day-to-day items they encounter when serving guests. Our BOH series is called "View from the Line" and is for kitchen and culinary staff to share their points of view.
We're looking for professionals who want to contribute to Nightclub.com and Bar and Restaurant Chronicles about their real-life experiences and tips to improve operations. Given the ability to reach thousands of owners and operators from our platform, what would you want to share with them? Submit your ideas today!
You can follow the View From the Bar series here.
Please read on for additional details.
What you will get from us:
- Byline on our site that will include links to your social media and hospitality group or venue website(s).
- Your choice of tags to have aligned with your content, for maximum discovery on the platform.
- Instagram and Facebook stories from our main account linking back to your post.
- Top contributors each month will receive complimentary Conference Passes to the Nightclub & Bar Show (passes only awarded one time and consecutive months of strong performance will not yield multiple passes).
- Submit more than six approved articles before March 15th, 2020 and you'll receive a free expo pass to the show!
- Regular contributors may also be eligible for a monthly stipend.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Responses to monthly surveys consisting of just 2-3 questions each.
- Posts must be exclusive to our site for a minimum of 6 months.
- Promotion of your posts on your social and content channels.
- Permission to use your name and likeness in promoting our website and your posts.
- Signed contributor agreement.
Our content guidelines:
As a contributor to our site, we see you as a leader in the industry and, consequently, have high expectations for your content. Please find our content guidelines below:
- Posts should be no less than 300 words.
- Our sites are visual platforms—rich media is encouraged. At a minimum, each post must be accompanied by a single high-resolution image that is relevant to the post.
- At the time of publication, all posts must be original—they cannot have been published elsewhere in any form.
- Authors must adhere to “fair use” guidelines and must cite any quotes or information they use in their posts, using in-text hyperlinks to cite outside/online sources.
- We reserve the right to reject submissions, ask authors for revisions, or to edit pieces as we see fit.
- Authors must explicitly disclose if they are affiliated with or receive funding from any entity or individual relevant to the article.
- Should contributors fail to meet expected post frequency, they will be removed from the contributor cohort.
- Coming soon: Real-time posting. Ability to post directly to the sites and within 12 hours it will be approved and pushed live.