Top performers in the beverage industry are recognized for the creation, training, execution, management and on-going positive results of their beverage programs.
Entries were reviewed by a panel of Johnson & Wales University beverage faculty, staff and alumni and were judged on positive beverage sales initiatives, efficient operational innovations and training and service programs producing high quality standards.
This year’s VIBE Vista Award winners were announced at the conference:
- Best Beer Program sponsored by New Belgium Brewing: Taco Mac.
- Best Spirits Program sponsored by Edrington: Walt Disney World
- Best Wine Program sponsored by the VIBE Advisory Council: Holland America Line
- Best Adult Alcohol Free Program sponsored by MONIN Gourmet Flavorings: Hard Rock Café
- Best Beverage Menu Revamp sponsored by Gerard Bertrand: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Best Beverage Promotion sponsored by Beam Suntory: Marriott International
- Best Beverage Limited Time Offer (L.T.O.) sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka: Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Best Responsible Alcohol Service sponsored by the Vibe Advisory Council: Royal Caribbean International
- Best Training Program sponsored by the Vibe Advisory Council: Royal Caribbean International
- Best Overall: Multi-Unit Chain Restaurants sponsored by Pernod-Ricard: Chart House
- Best Overall: Hotels, Cruise Lines and Casinos sponsored by Moët Hennessy: Walt Disney World
As a reminder, the other finalists for Best Beer Program were Aimbridge Hospitality and Carnival Cruise Line; for Best Wine Program, Delta Air Lines and Norwegian Cruise Line; and for Best Spirits Program, the finalists included Delta Air Lines and Hard Rock Café.
For Best Overall: Multi/Chain Restaurant category, Applebee’s and Hard Rock Café were also finalists. For Best Overall: Hotels, Casinos & Resorts, Delta Air Lines and Sage Hospitality were finalists; for Best Adult Alcohol-Free Beverage Program finalists were McCormick & Schmick’s and Topgolf. For the Best Training Program, Marriott International and Omni Hotels & Resorts; for the Best Beverage Menu Revamp, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern and Walt Disney World. In the Best Beverage Promotion category, Carrabba’s Bar and Grill and Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino were the other finalists; and for the Best Limited Time Beverage Offer, it was Applebee’s and Hard Rock Café.