This rum punch, created by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, is sure to please customers.
Bobby Flay's Rum Punch
- 2 Cups Jamaican white rum
- 1 Cup light rum
- 2 Cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 Cups fresh orange juice
- 1 Cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Cups grenadine syrup
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or punch bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with orange or pineapple slices.