Registration is now open for the next evolution of the bar and restaurant industry March 30 – April 1
Tweet It: Register today for @NightclubBar as we say cheers to 35 years of bringing the best of the bar, and restaurant industry together in Las Vegas Mar. 30 – Apr. 1: https://www.ncbshow.com/register #ncbshow20
Las Vegas – Registration is officially open for the 2020 Nightclub & Bar & Show (www.ncbshow.com), returning to Las Vegas and celebrating 35 years March 30 – April 1, 2020.
Nightclub & Bar Show is the nation’s most influential gathering of bar and restaurant owners and operators. The event offers exclusive access to leading suppliers launching new and exciting products, endless networking opportunities and the latest industry topics and trends through an array of expert speakers, educational workshops, offsite events, tours of top Las Vegas venues and amazing nightlife events. Join thousands of industry professionals to learn, network and grow the industry.
“We are very excited about celebrating 35 years of Nightclub & Bar Show in Las Vegas,” said Tim McLucas, Nightclub & Bar Show Vice President. “Nightclub & Bar Show continues to attract the professionals that work in the bar, restaurant and hospitality industry who journey to the show each year to source the latest products, learn about new technologies and cultivate business relationships with suppliers that move the industry.”
Helping industry professionals gain critical skills to ensure their success, the three-day event brings together leaders, innovators and experts through the 2020 Nightclub & Bar Show Educational Program. This year, the program offers 70+ information-packed sessions across five tracks covering: operations, people & staffing, guest experience, food & beverage, and marketing & promotions from more than 40 industry experts such as Andy Chun, Laura Newman, and Adam Weisblatt in addition to organizations like Beautiful Booze, Duffified Experience Group and Invictus Hospitality.
Meet with big brands, discover cutting-edge products, test new technology solutions and be the first to discover the latest trends and products to hit the market on the Expo Floor. Consider Nightclub & Bar Show a one-stop shop to test, taste and get educated on new ideas. This year, there is even more to see and do on the Expo Floor as attendees can experience:
- NxT magnifies the future of the industry with original tastings and ability to test new tools in a non-traditional environment while networking with key colleagues and suppliers from around the world.
- F&B Innovation Center is a dedicated area of food and food service equipment suppliers with access to expert demonstrations, tastings and chef meet & greets.
- Sports Bar is a full-contact, action-packed, high-stakes affair right on the Expo floor. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with mixologists, industry suppliers and leaders demonstrating ways to achieve growth behind the bar.
- Street Café will feature the latest and coolest wine products – red, white or champagne in a glass or can. Learn more about how these trending products can increase sales for any bar or restaurant.
- Chalk Talks provide attendees complimentary expert level consultations, delivered in a one-on-one setting as well as 15-minute coaching sessions. Chalk Talks are targeted to help attendees tackle their biggest challenges. Find the topic and choose the expert that best meets your needs.
Back by popular demand, attendees can learn from the best in the business during offsite training opportunities including the Management Bootcamp and behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding local venues.
Showcasing more than 400 exhibitors, the 2020 expo will feature the latest and greatest in the bar, restaurant and hospitality with product launches and demonstrations; spirits, beer, innovative technology. A special celebrity will be on the red carpet for this year’s ribbon cutting media moment. More information regarding the celebrity will be announced later his year.
With the entertainment capital of the world serving as its backdrop, the Nightclub & Bar Show boasts some of the most extravagant nightlife events every year. After a day at the show, attendees can mix work and play at some of Las Vegas’ premier nightlife destinations during nightly events. The Welcome Kickoff Party, Networking Events and Platinum Parties all feature world-class entertainment as well as inventive cocktails provided by various sponsors.
Those interested in attending the 2020 Nightclub & Bar Show can visit www.ncbshow.com for more information or to register. Additional details about the expo floor, educational workshops, speakers, nightlife activations and more will be announced in the coming months. Nightclub & Bar Show is a trade event and not open to the general public.
Link to images from 2019 Nightclub & Bar Show and 2020 Nightclub & Bar Show logo: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/2QQEC2prFE