The iconic premium syrup brand 1883 recently launched a new social network, designed exclusively for bartenders and baristas worldwide. In celebration of the successful launch, 1883 is hosting the 2nd edition of the Flavour Vibes Contest with an amazing prize for creative cocktail makers just waiting to be snapped up.
Club 83 is the first social network of its kind and offers all sorts of exciting opportunities for those in the industry. After quickly setting up an account, you can:
- Create a personalized profile to show off your skills and experience to other users
- Follow bartenders and baristas around the world and discover the exciting new content they post online, including news, recipes and drink ideas
- Produce your own unique content to share with your followers
- Develop recipes and post them online using our recipe cards for everyone to see
- Set up and browse pages dedicated to individual establishments, groups, events and career opportunities
To celebrate the launch of the industry-leading social network, 1883 is giving bartenders and baristas worldwide the opportunity to win a tasting selection of Rock syrups. Powerful, mind-blowing and bursting with energy, the 1883 rock syrups mix effortlessly into all drinks and add the perfect boost to any cocktail.
To enter the Flavour Vibes Contest, all you have to do is click here, and create a cocktail in harmony with the song of your choice. A board of judges will carefully go through each recipe and choose the top 25 outstanding cocktails. Each lucky person who creates a winning cocktail will receive their own tasting pack of 1883 premium Rock syrups.
To get you into the mood and inspire you to create a prize-winning Flavour Vibe, try our latest creation, the blood orange mojito:
- 1cl 1883 blood orange syrup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- Half a lime, sliced
- Crushed ice
- 4cl white rum
- 6cl sparkling water
- Add the brown sugar, mint leaves and lime slices to the bottom of a mojito glass.
- Cover with enough crushed ice to fill half the glass and pour over the syrup, rum and sparkling water.
- Gently stir and decorate the glass with an extra lime slice and sprig of mint before serving.
This article is brought to you by 1883 Maison Routin, and was produced in partnership with Nightclub & Bar Media Group’s sales team. Nightclub & Bar MedGroup’s editorial team played no part in developing the article.