XS Nightclub, the Nightclub & Bar Top 100 award-winning venue at Wynn Las Vegas, has completed an approximate $10 Million production redesign featuring cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line production elements. The state-of-the-art technology was unveiled before thousands of nightclub patrons during XS’ New Year’s Eve festivities.
“We are excited to be able to deliver production elements that will elevate the guest experience and far surpass the expectations of a nightclub,” said Jesse Waits, managing partner of XS and Tryst Nightclubs. “We have been diligently working to add the most up-to-date technology in our venues, while maintaining the sophistication and unobstructed layout that XS is known for. What we have created is a unique and spectacular visual experience without sacrificing any of the existing elements that our fans know and love.”
The technology and production upgrades incorporate the latest and best in video, lighting and pyrotechnics, including:
The new upgrades also feature unique technical specifications, which include:
- A massive flame and pyrotechnic system that soars above the roof of the pool deck, generating aerial effects that will be a staple of XS Nightclub with which no other venue can compete.
- A DJ booth surrounded by 14,000 LED (RGB) lights and production upgrades that include a new overhead structure and movable LED video screens (up, down and rotating) on all sides.
- A massive DJ booth, the focal point for dynamic lighting and video displays that can be seen from all angles of the club, both inside and out.
- A double kabuki drop in front of the DJ booth featuring projection-mapped, state of the art video content, and allowing for a dramatic unveiling for headlining DJs – a brand new element in the Vegas nightclub scene.
- Massive LED node details that cover the entirety of the club, allowing patrons to feel like they are part of the DJ’s performance, regardless of position.
- An extension of technology and lighting into the outdoor pool area including screens on the outside of the club. This will allow club-goers to be fully immersed in the party from inside of the club to the outdoor space – seamlessly combining the two areas.
- Lasers and LED marquee-style string lights float from the palm trees to the bar soffit and around each cabana; creating a unique pixel mapped detail over the pool.
“Even as one of the most successful nightclubs in the world, we are always looking to raise the bar whether it is with the DJs we bring in or the visual experience we provide,” Waits continued. “With this renovation, we have taken XS to the next level in nightlife.”
- Four full color crowd scanning lasers and fixtures including Chauvet Nexus AW 7x7 LED panels, Clay Paky A.Leda B-Eye K10, Elation Platinum SBX Pro spot/beam, and Martin RUSH MH-5 Profile.
- A one-of-a-kind video screen design over the DJ booth, incorporating a 3-dimensional cubic layout. The video in this structure has been mapped pixel-perfect, enabling magnificent effects that are made specifically for this one-of-a-kind DJ booth.