We’ll be featuring other winners in the weeks ahead, but it’s never too soon to start planning your entry in what is becoming a fierce annual competition.
VIBE Vista Award nominations will open in September, giving operators a chance to highlight their excellent work and accomplishments throughout the year.
You can view 2021 award categories by clicking here.
As a reminder, the 2020 VIBE Vista award winners were as follows:
- Best Beer Program, sponsored by New Belgium Brewing: Taco Mac
- Best Spirits Program, sponsored by Edrington: Walt Disney World
- Best Wine Program, sponsored by the VIBE Advisory Council: Holland America Line
- Best Adult Alcohol-Free Program, sponsored by MONIN Gourmet Flavorings: Hard Rock Café
- Best Beverage Menu Revamp, sponsored by Gerard Bertrand: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Best Beverage Promotion, sponsored by Beam Suntory: Marriott International
- Best Beverage Limited Time Offer (L.T.O.), sponsored by Tito’s Handmade Vodka: Chili’s Grill & Bar
- Best Responsible Alcohol Service, sponsored by the VIBE Advisory Council: Royal Caribbean International
- Best Training Program, sponsored by the VIBE Advisory Council: Royal Caribbean International
This year’s VIBE Supplier Awards category winners:
- Beer (large company winner): Constellation Brands
- Beer (medium company winner): The Boston Beer Company;
- Beer (small company winner): New Belgium Brewing Co.
Among wine supplier companies, operators picked:
- E&J Gallo Winery (best among large winery suppliers)
- Jackson Family Wines (best among medium suppliers)
- J. Lohr Vineyards & Winery (best among small suppliers)
In the spirits category:
- Beam Suntory (large company winner)
- Sazerac (medium company winner)
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka (small company winner)
- Red Bull (large company winner)
- MONIN Gourmet Flavorings (medium company winner)
- Q Mixers (small company winner)
Remember, too, that VIBE sponsorships sell out every year, and it’s never too early to inquire about opportunities. There are numerous levels of sponsorship, with some very limited. For information about sponsorship opportunities and contacts, click here.
The VIBE Conference just past, a record-breaking attendee list topping 760 people, with more than 200 operators representing more than 150 separate chain restaurants, hotels and cruise lines, traveled to Carlsbad to attend. Throughout three days, attendees learned about the latest beverage trends through education workshops, beverage tastings, research sessions and lively networking opportunities. About 400 sponsor attendees representing more than 100 companies also attended in support of the conference, with more attendees coming from distributors, agencies, consultants, speakers and industry notables.
The venue for next year has been set as well: the 2021 conference will be held Feb. 22-24 again at the Omni La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, CA.