LONG ISLAND CITY, NY – The rising popularity of bourbon, with its distinctive flavor, cannot be denied. Last year, American whiskey – including bourbon -- captivated U.S. consumers with revenues up 7.7 percent to $3.1 billion in sales. White Coffee has joined the movement by partnering with Jim Beam®, the #1-selling bourbon in the world, to present a line of (non-alcoholic) coffees including single serve and 12 oz. ground coffees: Jim Beam® Bourbon Flavored Coffees.
Elegant, smooth and refined in character, Jim Beam's rich flavor offers mellow hints of caramel and vanilla. Imagine the taste of "America's Native Spirit" infused into the finest 100% Arabica coffee: a sweet, mild, flavorful coffee that delivers pleasure with every sip.
The Jim Beam Bourbon Flavored Line of Coffees includes five varieties:
- Jim Beam® Original is a subtle caramel and oaky vanilla flavor combined with a sweet, mild intensity coffee.
- Bourbon Vanilla: A burst of sweet vanilla with a creamy, woody overtone highlights the bourbon-flavored coffee's caramel and smoky notes.
- Cinnamon Stick: A bold, spicy coffee that offers the sweet taste of cinnamon reminiscent of the holidays.
- Spiced Honey: Sweet honey and warm, savory spice in a medium body coffee.
- Signature Dark Roast: A smooth and richly flavorful coffee connoting the smoky taste of America's Native Spirit.
The Jim Beam Coffee varieties, including Original, Bourbon Vanilla, Cinnamon Stick, Spiced Honey, and Signature Dark Roast, will be available at retail outlets nationwide later this spring.
About White Coffee Corporation
White Coffee Corporation is based in Long Island City, NY and is a third-generation, certified woman-owned business, in operation since 1939. As a core part of its coffee offerings, White Coffee is proud of its collaboration with prominent licensed brands. These coffee products are available in retail outlets throughout the United States, on-line at www.whitecoffee.com or call (800) 221-0140 for more information.