The right tools are necessary to get back to business and keep up with the changing hospitality landscape! Whether you can attend for 1-day or all 3-days, this is your one stop destination to:
- Explore a centralized expo hall floor and shop, sample, and taste a comprehensive collection of bar, food, beverage, and restaurant products with show-only discounts.
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders with real-world examples and cost-effective solutions to keep your doors open or how to re-open stronger than ever.
- Discover the latest trends through experiential activities such as offsite trainings, tours, bootcamps, NEW Food Festival, and private party hours.
Building a strong community through collaboration and connection.
- Learn about new developments and trends.
- Be inspired.
- Meet suppliers.
- Network with other owners and operators.
- Compare and buy products.
- Find solutions specific to your company needs.
- Gain firsthand experience.
- Structure your business for sustainability.
- Consolidate the purchasing process.
- Get deals.
When & Where
Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar Show, will take place in Las Vegas March 21-23, 2022 with the Expo Hall opening Tue-Wed (March 22-23).
Las Vegas Convention Center - South Hall
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Expo Hours (2 DAYS ONLY)
Tuesday, March 22 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday, March 23 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Conference Hours (3 DAYS)
Monday, March 21 10:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, March 22 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday, March 23 10:00am – 2:00pm
WHAT THE INDUSTRY IS SAYING
“This is an event that I look forward to each year, and find to be inspirational and educational. It’s a great forum where hospitality and industry professionals can come together to network and learn from each other.”
Ronn Nicolli, Vice President, Zouk Group Las Vegas