Breakthru Beverage (formerly Wirtz) Forms
- Breakthru Beverage Product Handling Agreement and Instructions
- Breakthru General Release
- Supplier/Tax Information Sheet
- Nevada LT01 Certificate of Compliance Application
- Nevada LT08 Liquor Wholesaler Designation and Acceptance Form
Breakthru Beverage Tradeshows
Email: [email protected]
In order to pour samples of any alcoholic beverage, staff members of your organization must have a valid ServSafe, TAM, or TIPS Certification in the state of Nevada. ServSafe will be onsite to hold certification classes on Monday, March 27, 2023. If you register prior to coming on site your certification card will be delivered to your booth on Tuesday morning prior to the show's opening.
Nevada Restaurant Association is the only authorized Alcohol Training Authority during the 2023 event.
Book Your Hotel Today at Lowest Rates!
Connection Housing is the only official housing company for Bar & Restaurant Expo 2024.
BEWARE OF SCAM HOTEL COMPANIES CONTACTING YOU BY PHONE OR EMAIL NOT FROM CONNECTION HOUSING.
We are now accepting hotel reservations for Bar & Restaurant Expo 2024! Through Connection Housing you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
The housing block will close February 24, 2024:
- BOOK EARLY! Room rates are subject to change and guaranteed only at the time of booking.
- Reserve now, pay later.
- Get the lowest rates with no deposit required and earn hotel loyalty rewards.
Please note that you will receive emails from Connection Housing as well.