Bar & Restaurant Expo attendees also gain access to the World Tea Expo Floor, including Tea Bar, a dynamic experience showcasing the latest teas, cocktails, RTDs, and innovation that is shaping the future of industry.
Discover today’s most popular types of tea beverages, plus network with new suppliers, distributors, and your peers and learn which products are in hottest demand.
Adaptable tea trends equal more revenue to your bottom line:
- As much as 48% of the US’s tea consumers drink it at restaurants and other foodservice locations. (Source: Euromonitor International)
- In 2019, Americans drank over 84 billion servings of tea. (Source: Beverage Industry)
- Revenue from tea and coffee production should reach $13 billion by 2024. (Source: Statista)
- The US is the second-largest importer of tea in the world. (Source: Statista)
Complimentary Tea Bar Samples Include:
- Tropical Tea Sour: Tea-infused Rocavaka vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, Vor Foods Vegan Egg White Substitute
- Flavor Waves: Plum Boutique (Green Tea), Pistachio Shortbread (Black Tea), Yuzu Spritz (Herbal)
- Mother's Love Tea: Myanmar Green Tea, Sticky Rice Tea
- Dethlefsen & Balk
- Horiguchi Seicha
- Sara's Tea Caddie
- Ronnefeldt: Morgentau